We try to become a customer-friendly company and accomplish happiness of both our company and employees.
Our management concept is that we have higher ideals tomorrow than today, and higher the day after tomorrow than tomorrow.
And all members aim at our higher purpose and try to keep growing.
We advocate “More High” as our motto and make efforts toward our growth.
- Supplying More High quality “product” and More High “satisfaction” to our customer
- Keeping offering superior quality and service for an appropriate price
- Keeping our profit for our stable management
- Aiming at a company with hope and a pride
- Making a workplace we can discuss at comfortable and friendly atmosphere
- Building the relationship we can make progress together with our customers.
- Keeping considering the global environment and corporate compliance.
- Corporate Codes of Conduct
Corporate Codes of Conduct
- Enjoying our work with curiosity and having a conversation cheerfully and open-mindedly.
- Behaving prudently as working people
- Being generous to our colleagues and treasuring our teamwork
- Keeping trying to acquire new technique
- Economizing and working efficientl
- Keeping things tidy, putting in order and cleaning our workplace completely
- Keeping promises and meeting the due date
Founded in 1990 in Osaka, Japan Microsystems Co., Ltd. (called JAMS) have been engaged in contract development and product manufacturing with our advantages, communication/control/image analysis techniques. And in 2020, we’re able to celebrate our 30th anniversary thanks to a lot of support.
While we have overcome not a few difficulties over the last 30 years, especially, we are required to handle the threats such as problems regarding low birthrate, aging population, or increased geopolitical risks associated with globalization these days in Japan.
In addition, IT technologies including AI and IoT are advancing so fast and the social environment is changing so quickly due to new business models driven by the government-led DX (digital transformation).
What we believe is that human resources development is the most important because it’s indispensable for the mid/young people to improve their abilities to survive such various social changes. Their qualities are evaluated and some of them have an opportunity to become a leader of a small group even if they are young. Then, we offer the corporate culture that they can take time to brush up their skills, providing necessary support system. Based on the above, we aim to make a business entity that middle/young people flourish consisting of many small units with multiple strengths, and contribute to solve our customers’ all kinds of problems.
We look forward to your continued support and patronage.
We started with customized development of applications software with Engineering Workstation (EWS), not with a general-purpose computer.After that, we have launched development of microcomputer software, circuit board for the devices,and planning / development of in-house products for image recognition.
And we and our subsidiary companies’services as of now are as follows:
- Development of Embedded Software for Control System
- Development of Application Software for Control System
- Planning, Development and sales of In-house’s product
- Supporting Knowledge Creation
- Development of Hardware(Device / Circuit / Board / ASIC /FPGA)
Our company’s styles are as follows:
- Keep challenging
- Respond flexibly to the needs
- Respect our personalities
Based on “Be frank, and be creative and innovative!”
We observe regulatory compliance, make every effort to provide benefit to our clients and improve our services and products for better quality.
We would appreciate it if all involved could give us the further support and encouragement.
|Company Name||Japan Microsystems Inc.|
|Capital fund||20 million yen (paid-in)|
■Nagoya Office ( Knowledge Creation Service (KCS) )
|Member Organization||Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OCCI)|
Institute of Electrical Engineer of Japan (IEEJ)
Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ)
Kansai Electronics Information Industry Society (KEIS)
NPO Study Group on M2M/IoT
Business Alliance Consortium(BAC)